About Me

My photo
It's true, I'm make up mad and when I'm not writing my weekly column in Scotland's best read Sunday newspaper The Sunday Mail or my Beauty Spot page at 5pm you can find me with brush in hand working on a blushing bride. www.craigalexanderwilson.co.uk and www.createthedream.co.uk www.5pm.co.uk

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Eye Eye what do we have here?

I must admit I haven't really been one for eye creams in the past. Not because I don't believe in them, God No! It's just that although I religiously care for my skin with quite an intense routine, for some reason I forget about my eyes. I can't even say I'm lazy what with my ritual scrub,serum, mask,moisturise, oil combo. With a New Year and a New me I've turned over anew leaf and started as I mean to go on.

Celgenics is an energy powered skincare range that has recently launched the New Essential Eye Cream and is being hailed as the must have eyecare product for 2011.The cream uses electromagentic energy, alongside hylaluronic acid frequencies to counteract the effects of ageing. Also the vibrational information can help with eyestrain from excessive computer usage. This is becoming even more appealing as I type and squint at my screen!

The cream is packed full of a powerful combination of active antioxidants and plant oils, such as Organic Apricot and Avocado oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E and K. As well as soothing essential oils: Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Lemon and Lavender to bring your eyes the ultimate relaxation and well-being without synthetic chemicals or chemical preservatives.

The founder of the brand, Marian Bourne, is an experienced kinesiologist and nutritionist who has been using the range in her treatment rooms with patients- and has seen some amazing results!

£39.99 from www.celgenic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment